Twitter Updates

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What a feeling

OK for those people that know me know that I am not really good at sharing how I feel. But I just had to take a moment to explain what I am feeling right now. For a long time I thought God hated me because nothing in my life seemed to be going right. I was not happy in fact I do alot of stuff to sprees what I was feeling. But I think the old saying is true "Behind every cloud is a sliver lining". Well let me tell you what is happening in my life that is my sliver lining.

  • I have a great family. My mom and dad have always been remodels of how to live a Christ centered life. And love me no matter how much I screw up.
  • I have a great girlfriend. Who I love with all my heart and I know I will spend forever with.

  • I have a great group of friends. That know just when I need to laugh and when I need a shoulder to cry on. They are a blessing and I am lucky to call them friends

  • I have a great work family at Hall-Wynne that make every day a good day at work. It is a tough job but they make it better.

  • I have a great work family at Hope Creek. Scott and Chris help me everyday grow as a leader and pastor. They are always ears to listen to me speak my mind and hands to pull me up when I am down.

  • I have a great group of folks that work weekend and week out at Hope Creek to help people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. It is an honor to service beside them each week. I only hope that I can lead them by example.

  • I have a great a chance to do some great big God sized stuff at the Creek. And I can promise you this. I will my best in everything I do. I will give 100% to help build the church and help spread the word of Jesus Christ here at Hope Creek.

So to everyone and everything on this list

Thank You for changing my life

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my baby!! that was so sweet! i love you so much!! i can't wait to spend forever with you!! you mean the world to me!!! kisses:* xoxo