Twitter Updates

Friday, July 11, 2008

Worship

Worship comes in many forms. Most of the time we think of worship when we sing on the weekends to God. Worship is meant for God. But sadly sometimes instead of worshipping God we worship stuff. Cars, money, houses, woman/men, jobs, you get the idea. But last night I experienced the ultimate in worship. 11 people showed up on rainy night July 10, 2008 at 6:00 to help paint the kids area. These people had worked all day and I am sure where tired and had better things to do. But they gave up there night to help improve God kingdom. They did it with out any negativity or resentment. In fact they were up beat and happy the entire time. Laughter, joy and singing filled the space. It was worship. And it was great. So to those that came out last night and helped from the bottom of my heart I say THANK YOU. If you want to be a part of worship like this come on down. We have many more days planned and all you need to do is show up. So shoot me a e-mail, comment, or see me this weekend. And lets worship together and build upon God's great work at The Creek.

No comments: