Twitter Updates

Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend Madness

  • Thursday I found out a great friend of mine has cancer. He goes on Tuesday to see what the next step is and I will be right there with him. Chuck I am praying for you and your family and will be there to do whatever you need
  • Friday I worked but that night I took off and did not do anything. It was my only chill night for the whole week.
  • Saturday it was yard work, yard work and more yard work. And then headed to church to do some work to help clean up for church that night.
  • Great weekend at The Creek had a guest speaker Marc Barnes who shared what the church is doing world wide to help reach lost souls.
  • Saturday night Laura also got home from being away for a week. I missed her alot so I am glad she is home
  • Saturday night was fight night. And boy did the UFC have a great fight card. Anderson Silva is the best fighter I have even seen
  • Sunday was more church. Chris and the band did some awesome worship. And in the back we had lots of kids. I think things are starting to turn for us and it is only a matter of time before we can dearly hold on.
  • Sunday night was our first Hope Creek 201 were we talked about prayer, reading the bible, service, tithe, and the beliefs of the church. Great night and Great job Scott

No comments: