Twitter Updates

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Weekend Madness

  • Friday went out with some great friends for dinner at Texas Road House. Great steak just really loud.
  • Friday I also tried to play my Wii that is only 5 weeks old and it would not work. No power or nothing. So I packed it up and took it back to Wal-Mart. Where or course they did not have another one. So I got my Money back and I am looking for another one.
  • Saturday during the day was a lazy day. I got to sleep late and only did as little as possible. I don't get many days like that so it was nice.
  • Saturday night head to The Creek for some great worship and a great talk given by a women that grew up Jewish and converted to Christianity.
  • Sunday was the same thing. Great feel with awesome worship. Back in the Great Adventure we are talking about Endurance and we tied it in with the movie Cars and character Lighting McQueen
  • Big Rick Sunday night went great we talk about "Purity of the mind". How purity was much more than just sex. So we hit on 3 impurities Anger, Rebellion, Lust. And the check points to help clean your mind out.
  • Got meetings planned this week with all the kids workers so I can share our new vision with them.
  • Plus we start putting fish on the walls so it is going to be a long week
  • Laura is gone all week with her mom and I miss her already

No comments: