Twitter Updates

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Weekend Madness

  • Crazy couple of days repainting the kids wing. We finished step one of the blue paint now it is time to paint some fish.
  • July 4th was spent working in the yard and cleaning house. Laura's mom and papa came over for pork chops and steaks.
  • Saturday was kinda of a lazy day finishing the yard work up. And I had to head to the church for a bit to clean up and a prep for Sunday. Then we headed to some friends house for some taco's and UFC
  • Sunday was week 2 of our series "The Star, The Cross, and The Crescent". We looked into the world of Muslims. Scott really did a great job on this. It is a tough thing to speak on and he did awesome.
  • Chris had some rockin good worship going on today. Great songs, great musicians, great set
  • We only had 1 service this week with the 4th and the energy is always off the hook when we are all together. If this is what is in store for us I am looking forward to it.
  • In the Great Adventure today was Wacky Olympics day. It was fun getting back to my kid days and playing with them
  • And to top it all off. I got to take a nap today which does not matter that how.
  • It was a hard week for my 30 day challenge. I missed 2 days but my plan is to make them up at the end

No comments: