Twitter Updates

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Weekend Madness

  • Great weekend at The Creek. We kicked off our new series "The Star, The Cross and The Crecent " talking about how the world's top 3 religions all lead back to one person Abraham. If you missed this week check out our podcast to catch up. Scott really nailed it.
  • Had a good friend Carlton Miles come to the Creek this weekend to check us out and he loved it. Thought it was a very welcoming place. I would love to have Carlton on board with us cause he is awesome musican and person in general.
  • Finished up our talk this month in the Great Adventure on self-control with a cool game day. Next month we are looking a teamwork as our value.
  • Spoke tonight at Big Rock talking about why and how to have queit time with God. Shared with them how it takes time for our minds to catch up with what our hearts are doing. And that we must renew our minds to know God's will. Challenged them to spend 12 mintues a day in God's word and prayer for 30 days.
  • Starting the re-model project in the kids area Monday night. Can't wait to get some paint on the walls and see the whole project take off. Get ready Creek cause this is only the beginning of what is about to come for us.
  • Going to be starting my 30 day challenge tonight. So hope you will to.
  • God is rocking my socks right now and pushing me in ways that I could never imagine. I just hope that I will not get in the way of HIS plans for my life.

No comments: