Twitter Updates

Monday, March 2, 2009

Weekend Madness

  • Let me start off by saying this was one crazy week not just weekend
  • Wednesday the staff and board from Hope Creek hoped in the car and headed to ATL and North Point to get our learn on from 2 great leaders.
  • Thursday we were in a conference all day learning how to be better leaders. And after sitting there for 8 hours we hoped back in the car for a 6 hour ride home. Needless to say a LONG LONG couple of days
  • Friday I thought I would have time to recover but nope had to work.
  • Friday night I headed to the DPAC to help out with this years EOE
  • Saturday I headed back to the DPAC for more EOE. I was helping move more than 200 little kids back and forth
  • Sunday it was time for church at Hope Creek
  • Chris and the band were rocking the house during worship.
  • Scott did an awesome job with the sermon talking about the five things that grow your faith
  • In Kidz Cove we had a new value HOPE and talked about how God has a plan in everything we do.
  • Laura and her dancers did a great job this week. She is really doing a good job leading them and I am very proud of her
  • Sunday right after church I headed back to the DPAC for the performance of EOE.
  • As a tribute to Carlton some folks got together and sang the show opener "Faithful Friend" as they showed a DVD of photos of Carlton through the years
  • Sunday night I crashed HARD and it snowed!

No comments: