Twitter Updates

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Weekend Madness

  • Friday I headed to to the Homestead in Timberlake for some GREAT food and friendship with James and Melissa Browne. Came back to the house to chill and have some famous Homestead chocolate pie.
  • Saturday was my lazy day. I got to watch all the games of the ACC tournament. A Saturday of nothing but college basketball does it get any better than that?
  • Sunday I headed to The Creek for 2 services of helping people Belong, Believe, and Become.
  • I am not a big numbers guy but Sunday was a great day for us at Hope Creek over 200 people came for Sunday services.
  • Scott was spot on with his talk today.
  • Chris and da Band were kickin it with some rocking worship
  • Kidz Cove was straight off da hook. Over 50 kids for us this Sunday.
  • James Browne made his teaching debut as Leroy in Kidz Cove today. We keep talking about Hope and Leroy taught us all about the Last Supper.
  • Headed to Red Lobster with about 30 people to celebrate Scott's birthday. Happy Birthday Scott
  • Now I am watching the Roast of Larry the Cable Guy. Bad language but man this is some funny stuff. They are ruthless. I think one day it would be cool to be roasted like that.
  • Lots of work this week to get ready for Easter Egg Olympics and our Ministry Fair and working at the Funeral Home in there.
  • Heard one of the best quotes today " When we all come together as a community and help, the world changes" Awesome just AWESOME
  • Oh and I can be the bigger man congrats DUKE. Man I just throw up in my mouth a little bit
  • Good Night

No comments: