Twitter Updates

Monday, February 23, 2009

Weekend Madness

  • Friday I headed to Ms. Miles house to check on her and spend some time talking to her.
  • Friday I had some dinner at Champs at South Point and then headed home cause I felt like my head was about to fall off.
  • Saturday I had a guy who came out to help do some work on the house. Little odds and end stuff nothing huge
  • Saturday was also a lazy day for me cause I felt like I was walking around at about 40%
  • Sunday was church and Hope Creek was ROCKIN
  • Sunday was wrapped up "The game of Life" and Scott was all over it. Great job dude.
  • Chris was sick and had no voice but Kate stepped it up and did an awesome job leading worship.
  • Killer ending to the sermon with "Love Story" by Taylor Swift and we showed photos of all the couples in the church
  • Back in Kidz Cove we were talking about fairness. Did something really cool and as I told the story one of our new leaders Ty drew a picture of what I was talking about. Man the kids loved it and it just brought a whole neither level to the COVE
  • Sunday the Kidz collected item for Circle of Love to donate to the Durham Rescue Mission. Just one word to sum it up. AWESOME!!!!!!!
  • Going with a group of folks from The Creek to North Point Church in ATL for a couple of days should be fun to hang out and get some new idea's
  • Still trying to get used to this new normal that I have now in my life. It is hard to not think of Carlton but I know where he is and how healthy he is now and that makes me happy. Just going to take some time to get used to it.

No comments: