Twitter Updates

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

weekend madness on Monday night

  • Friday night I hung out with my good friend James Browne. Had dinner at Bullocks BBQ always good and then watched the UNC game. I love hanging out with James and his wife they are so much fun.
  • Saturday I got up early and helped chop 200 pounds of BBQ for a event that is coming up for Dartball.
  • Saturday I also had to work at the funeral home. I hate working on Saturdays most of the time it is my only day off.
  • Saturday night I just chilled at the house. Laura hung out with her family on Saturday. So I prepped for Sunday and got some other things done around the house.
  • Sunday was church at The Creek. Lots of folks there, numbers are way up for us from this time last year with is always a plus.
  • Sunday was also the big give for us at Hope Creek. There was enough money given to but everything we needed and then some. AWESOME!!!!!
  • Chris and the band were on fire with some spot on worship
  • Scott did just another staler job with his message
  • in Kidz Cove we wrapped up Hope with a talk about how Jesus really is.
  • Big Rock on Sunday night was kickin. The football was out and my arm was about to fall off.
  • Sunday night was also 201 and there were lots of folks taking the next step to partner with us at Hope Creek.
  • on a side note. TARHEELS won and are in the final four for the 2nd year ina row. 2 more games to go until we cut down the nets!!!!!!!
  • Hearing that the heels are in the final four makes me miss Carlton. He would have been so proud.
  • I am spent so goodnight

Change starts small so just do something nice and watch as it changes the world

No comments: