Twitter Updates

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Weekend Madness

  • Friday night Laura, her mom and I headed to the DPAC to take in the opening night of Jesus Christ Superstar. Awesome Awesome show
  • Saturday was a cleaning day at the house. Put a deep clean on everything
  • Saturday night Laura and I headed to hear a great musician Todd Parrott. He is one of the sickest harmonica players I have ever heard
  • Sunday was church at Hope Creek. 2 services and lots of folks there. Scott did a great job with his talk and Chris was money with the music. Great job guys
  • In Kidz Cove we are talking about Hope this month. Played "What that Smell" as our game. Kidz Cove is rockin right now
  • Sunday was also the big game for us here in the Durham area. Duke-UNC. My heels won and we are 2-0 against them this year YAH!!!!
  • Sunday night Laura and I headed to some friends house to watch Saturdays big UFC fight. Dude there were some big time knockouts.
  • Laura is on Spring Break this week so I get to see here everyday and that makes me happy.
  • Small group tonight and I can't wait. I love our group

No comments: