Twitter Updates

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Weekend Madness on Tuesday

  • Friday night I got to put my new bed together. I know I must be growing up cause I have never had a real bed before. You know head board, feet board and rails. But I love it, it is so awesome to come into the bedroom and not have to sleep on a bed on the floor.
  • Friday night Laura and I got to hang out with a great couple from Hope Creek Todd and Rebecca Sketch. We went to the Ale House for some wings and to watch as many basket ball games at once as we could. It was great to just hang and get to know them better.
  • Saturday I cleaned house. I mean really cleaned house. I vacuumed every room top to bottom and cleaned every surface top to bottom. I even did the toilets. REAL MEN DO HOUSE WORK!!!!
  • Saturday night I headed to Hope Creek to do some prep work for Sunday and to just clean up a little. Lots of stuff going on right now some things were a little junkie
  • Sunday was an all day at Hope Creek event. It started with 2 Sunday services. Chris and the band we slammin this week. Scott was spot on with his talk on prayer. And in Kidz Cove is was another rockin week
  • Sunday at lunch we had a Kidz Cove leadership meeting to discuss up coming events and share praises and concerns. Thankfully there were far more praises than concerns. There were many great ideas thrown out in that meeting.
  • Sunday night was also 101 so instead of heading home I just stayed at the church and got a bunch of work done on the ministry fair that we are having at Hope Creek on April 5th.
  • Sunday night was also Big Rock and it is always fun to hang out with our teens and chill
  • 101 was awesome cause we got to share our mission, vision, and values with new folks and that never gets old.
  • Sunday night I crashed HARD after some reading in the word and prayer
  • Monday I was zapped but felt good cause of the work that had been done over the weekend. At times I get tired cause I am working 2 jobs but seeing people come to know Christ and his amazing love for us charges me up again and I am ready to keep fighting.

No comments: