Twitter Updates

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sorry for the lack of blog post over the last couple of weeks. It is not that I have not had anything to say in fact I have had to much to say. There are so many thoughts running around in my head right now it is hard to keep them all straight. So here is just a glimpses as to what I am thinking most days.
  • My faith in the public school system is fading fast. They are not concerned about the students anymore just the numbers and stats.
  • I am so tired about hearing how Durham is a bad city. I believe in Durham because of the people that live here and I know that God is the God of this city and lord of these people. There is hope for Durham
  • Since Red Robin has bottomless fries shouldn't we just be able to go in their and grab some if you ever bought anything from them.
  • Why do the really good shows ( Burn Notice, Psych) only come on during the winter
  • Why are churches not doing everything they can to reach people with the most important message ever Jesus is the real deal.
  • Who would have ever thought A-Rod was on the juice
  • Why are the NBA champions called the World Champs they have not played teams from all over the world.
  • Why as pastor do we look at other churches as the competition and not as team mates.
  • When are we going to get out of this money funk
  • Speaking of funk why are there no more big time funk bands.
  • Laura wants to know why my feet always smell like funk
  • I think that churches that try to be like other churches and not original are stupid
  • Fireproof is a great movie bad acting but great message
  • If the church wants to reach people that no one else is reaching we have to do something no one else is doing. What is it that we need to do?

Told you that my mind was all over the place. Hope you are not to confused by my thoughts

No comments: