Twitter Updates

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekend Madness

  • Friday was a long day at the Creek. Loads of mulch and gravel had to be moved around the campus.
  • Got to drive a Bobcat to move the loads and yeah I almost died I really think I saw the face of GOD himself.
  • Saturday I had to get up early cause we had a Spring Clean Up Day at the Creek. We started out with some worship and then about 50 of us worked 8-5 making Hope Creek look the best it can for folks that drive onto our campus each and every day.
  • Saturday night I headed to Duke's Chapel for their Country Ham and Egg Dinner. Wow it was awesome
  • Sunday was another early day. As I headed to Hope Creek I could not help but think of all the folks in the area that need to hear the message of peace here on one of the holiest days of the year.
  • Awesome day at the Creek. Lots and lots of new faces. We had our Ministry Fair today and had new folks sign up to help out.
  • Speaking of the Ministry Fair the Kidz Cove team stepped up big time and made a killer booth for Kidz Cove
  • In Kidz Cove we shared the story of Jesus praying in the garden right before he was arrested. We talked about how alone he must have felt but that he still stood up for what was right.
  • Scott was all over the message today and Chris and the arts team had a slammin worship set.
  • It was a great day for us in the history of Hope Creek.
  • Another long week again this week. But can't wait to see what God has in store for us with Easter.
  • God is rockin and rolling right now in the lives of so many and I am just happy I get to go along for the ride.

No comments: