Twitter Updates

Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend Madness on Monday

  • Let me start off by saying I have a holy hangover this A.M.
  • Friday night was a date night for Laura and I. Had some dinner and then headed to see Jordan High School put on "Beauty and the Beast"
  • Saturday was prep for 2 different talks I gave this weekend. I also started working on the set list for a singing gig at the Scared Grounds Coffee House on May 23
  • I fixed Laura's Favorite dinner on Saturday Spaghetti with meat sauce and homemade garlic bread.
  • Sunday was a long long day.
  • Hope Creek was rockin it hard core with week 3 of "It's Personal". And Scott was just on point.
  • Chris and the worship team were all over some worship with some face melting stuff.
  • This week was a little different cause the Kidz Cove team did the opening song. We sang our Kidz Cove Theme Song. And it was AWESOME. Kids dancing everywhere. And a big shout out to Laura Beth, Alice and Gerard you guys rock.
  • We wrapped up this months value CONVICTION talking about Stephen. And how he died cause he keep preaching about Jesus.
  • Sunday night in Big Rock we were in week 2 of "Who ya'll hangin wif". We talked about how to spot the wise folks you need to be hangin wif.
  • Crashed hard Sunday night after Big Rock. I have crazy respect for Pastors who talk over and over again on the weekends. It has to be draining cause I know it is for me. But I keep thinking about how these people need to hear this and praying that God will change just one of their lives if not all of them.
  • And that my friends keeps me going no matter how tried I am.
  • PEACE OUT

No comments: