Twitter Updates

Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend Madness

  • Man what a crazy weekend again
  • Friday I headed to South Point to grab a few things and saw Tyler Zeller from UNC basketball team. Home Boy is listed at 7'1 and I believe it.
  • Friday night I also caught a great movie something I don't do often but it was nice.
  • Saturday I worked around the house. Cleaned windows, vac, mopped floors, washed dishes. You know all that manly stuff.
  • Saturday Laura and her mom heard off wedding dress shopping and she found the one.
  • Saturday Laura and her mom headed over to the house and I cooked us dinner. Grilled pork chops, boiled potato's and a garden salad.
  • Sunday was an great day for us at Hope Creek. Still seeing new faces which never gets old.
  • Chris and the band we off the hook with worship. Opened up with some Dave Matthews "Were are you going".
  • Scott was in week 2 of "It's Personal" Awesome job man
  • In Kidz Cove we are still rocking out with our value of conviction. Talked about Peter and John and how they stand up for what was right when they preached about Jesus after his death.
  • Sunday Laura and I headed to look at different tuxes for our wedding so we can get all that stuff started.
  • Sunday I also spoke in Big Rock about healthy relationships. I shared with them stories of my life before I had those healthy relationships. We studied the verse of Proverds 13:20. I think it was a good talk and it seems like the teens like it.

No comments: