Twitter Updates

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Weekend Madness

  • Friday night there was not much going on so I headed home and caught up on some reading and prep work I needed to do for Hope Creek
  • Saturday I cleaned house and finished taking down the Christmas stuff.
  • Saturday night Laura and I headed to a coffee house to hear my good friend and co-worker Mike Poole sing. Mike has a really nice voice and he does the classics really really good.
  • Sunday was a crazy day at The Creek. I was there before the sun was up to prep things for the day.
  • Sunday was also week 2 of our new series "30 days to live" and I can tell you there was not a dry eye in the service after Scott got done speaking.
  • Chris and da band were spot on this week as well. Nailing the tune "Time" by Hootie. And the worship set was just killer.
  • Back in Kidz Cove we talked about being more like Ants and not Slugs. We also dove down more into the value of resourcefulness.
  • Sunday night was also the return of Big Rock and it was ROCKIN. If you are in grades 6 -12 you don't want to miss next week. I promise you Big Rock is the coolest things happening at 5:37pm on Sunday nights
  • Carolina lost again...... it is OK I think they may lose 2 or 3 more times this year but I still believe we will cut down the nets in March

No comments: