Twitter Updates

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Weekend Madness

Crazy crazy crazy is the only way to describe the past week and weekend. So here goes:

  • Friday after Christmas Laura, her family and myself left to head to Disney for a week of fun in the sun with the mouse.
  • Monday was our first day at the park and we spent it at Epcot
  • Tuesday was Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios
  • Wednesday was Magic Kingdom all day (15+ hours)
  • Wednesday was also of cause New Years Eve and the fire works were amazing
  • Wednesday was our last day at Disney
  • Thursday was Universal Studios
  • Oh yeah I also got in engaged on Thursday
  • Friday I had to get up at the butt crack of dawn to be at the airport at 5:30am
  • Flew home and got unpacked and cleaned up and headed to Moncure, NC for practice in one of my best friends weddings
  • Saturday I spent most of the day packing up the Christmas stuff and then headed back to Moncure for Kevin and Rebecca's wedding.
  • We laughed, cried, danced, and had one of the best times ever
  • Sunday was a GREAT day at Hope Creek. Lots of folks, lots of Worship, lots of FUN
  • Scott just ripped it up with "30 days to live"
  • oh and I got engaged. I love you Laura

1 comment:

Laura M. Sayre said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement, Charlie. I'm SO excited for you!