Twitter Updates

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekend Madness

  • Thursday night I went to a powder-puff football game. It was cold outside but there was heat coming from the field. Those girls were playing some ball. And the guys we cracking me up doing their cheers.
  • Friday I had a lazy day since I had Friday off. Even though it was cold outside I still played 9 holes of golf. Yeah I know I am crazy. I also got my hair cut on Friday. And if I can say so my self I fixed a banging dinner Friday night.
  • Saturday I had to work at the Funeral Home and then headed to the church for our last Saturday night service ever. Starting on December 7 we will be having 2 services on Sunday at 9:30 and 11:00.
  • Sunday was a huge day for us at the Creek. Lots of new faces and lots of energy. Worship was banging with our opening song "Mighty King of Love".
  • Sunday we also did some interviews from the stage. We talked to a family that adopted 2 children from Ethiopia, a young guy who serves in the nursery and introduced our new youth pastor Kate Nelson.
  • Back in Kidz Cove we were kid crazy cause they were every where. By far the most kids we have had since I have been there and let me tell you it felt great. We wrapped up our talk on Gratitude and next week we talk about Baptism.
  • No Big Rock tonight since we're taking the holidays off so it was a lazy day of football, basketball, and movies.
  • Now if I could only decide what to have for dinner!

No comments: