Twitter Updates

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weekend Madness

  • Friday was just a chill and hang out around the house night. Homemade dinner and some t.v. Sometimes I just love to sit around and do nothing and recharge the body.
  • Saturday I had to work all day at the funeral home. We got super super busy and I worked more on Saturday than I wanted to.
  • Saturday night was a great night at the Creek. I did not have to teach this weekend so I got to sit back and watch as my leaders did there thing. And they were AWESOME. I am so proud to service the Kidz Cove team and look forward to this wild ride.
  • Sunday we had lots of new faces and the Creek. Worship was just jammin and Scott hit a homerun with the wrap up of "Fanatic". There is a real buzz around church right now and I know God is not done with us yet.
  • Had a great lunch with some friends. Man Red Robin is the junk.
  • Sunday night was Big Rock and we were off the charts. New faces again this week which is always a great thing. We finished our talk on Worship about how to worship.
  • Had a little problem at youth....... who know that a person could really bust through a wall. (pictures to come later)
  • It is Sunday night late and you know what that means "House" is on so I am on the couch watching away the night.
  • Busy week ahead working at the funeral home and church. And it does not look like I will get a day off.
  • Thanks for reading

No comments: