Twitter Updates

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Weekend Madness

  • Friday was Halloween and I passed out candy to about 60 kids. This was my first Halloween at the house and I loved handing out all that candy.
  • Friday I also got to go Dougie's house for a little of hang out time with some ol friends.
  • Saturday I got up and meet Laura early and we headed to my parents church for there annual bazaar. We had some good home made biscuits and I got some Christmas stuff.
  • Saturday I spent most of the day working on the new value for back in Kidz Cove.
  • Saturday we headed off to church at The Creek. Lots of folks new and old there.
  • We prepared to say goodbye to our church drummer Josh as he leaves Monday for the Marines.
  • Sunday was a great day at The Creek. Lots of energy. We are on a roll right now.
  • Scott started our new series "Fanatic: What do you worship" and just ripped it up.
  • Chris and da band had a really great worship set.
  • Back in Kidz Cove we had a ton of kids over 30 for the 2nd week in a row.
  • Big Rock just rocked my face off. Small numbers but huge message. We talked about the war for our worship and how to not let it sneak up past God
  • Very tired right now so I am off to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im so glad that you and Laura stopped by. It was great to hang out with you guys