Twitter Updates

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekend Madness

  • Friday I got to spend some time with Laura and her brother Michael we had Chinese for dinner and then went bowling.
  • Saturday was a lazy day which meant no work at the funeral home. So I did some yard work around the house and just chilled.
  • Saturday night was church at The Creek. Kim did a great job teaching this week. Saturday night we had Cove Leaders meeting and everyone really stepped up with some good ideas for how to improve things for the kids. So there will be some new stuff coming your way starting next week.
  • Sunday was another awesome day for Hope Creek. New folks all around and that is GREAT. Chris and the band did an sweet job with the opening song John Melloncamps "Empty Hands". Scott also rocked out on " Less is More".
  • Big Rock was kicking cause it was a party. We are taking some time off so our teens can spend this busy time of the year with their families. So no Big Rock until 2009
  • This weekend also brought a huge change for us as a church. Starting in December we will not be doing a Saturday service anymore. But we will be adding a service at 9:30 on Sunday morning.
  • Monday is mine and Laura's 2 year anniversary and I love her more now than I could have ever dreamed. Every day I fall more and more in love with her. I am truly blessed to have her in my life.

No comments: