Twitter Updates

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Weekend Madness

Wow what a crazy couple of days.
  • Friday 6/20 was Laura's 21st Birthday so we had dinner with her family.
  • Then Saturday I worked all day then did a concert at Scared Grounds Coffee House.
  • Sunday we had church which went really really good (I really think we are starting to turn the corner)
  • Sunday afternoon Laura's family and I set sail to Atlanta, GA to go to the world's largest aquarium (it takes a good 6 hours to see everything) got back late Monday night
  • Tuesday 6/24 was my 28th Birthday I got a huge steak for dinner and then head out to hear my good friend Damon Brown (check him out on my side bar) at his CD release party
  • Now I am off to study for small group tomorrow night then going to bed

It has been a long couple of days am I am very tired

No comments: