Twitter Updates

Monday, May 25, 2009

Weekend Madness

  • Friday Night I stayed home and got ready for a singing gig I had on Saturday.
  • Saturday I got up early and went and loaded all the Spotlight sound stuff up and then unloaded it at Southern High School since the show is in 1 week now.
  • Left there and headed to Sacred Grounds Coffee House to set up my sound system and do a little practice before the show.
  • Went back to Southern cause they were having problems with the mics
  • At 4:00 I finally made it back to the house to relax before the show. Looked over my words, showered and grabbed a quick power nap before heading back out.
  • Showtime at Sacred Grounds and we had tons of folks come out to hear me sing. I think this was one of my favorite sets cause I got to do whatever kinda music I wanted to do. I did some Old School Pop, Country, Christan, and Jazz. Loved it can't wait to do another one.
  • Saturday night I crashed hard cause I had a major headache so not much fun there.
  • Sunday was church still had the headache but pushed through cause that what we have to do.
  • Chris and the band lead off with some Creed and did a awesome job with that.
  • Scott was in week two of our series "Remember" This week he talked about fasting. Not one of the easiest things to talk on but man he did a great job.
  • Kidz Cove was rocking and rolling. We talk about how Adam and Eve should have listened to GOD and how sad he gets with us when we don't listen.
  • Went home after church and grabbed and nap to try to shake this headache.
  • Big Rock was Sunday night and we talked about fasting as well. We shared how fasting is more than just from food and how we should fast from anything that distracts from GOD. We had the teens write down their biggest distractions and how many times they were coming to try to fast from it this week and the we set the paper on fire to help his destroy the distraction.
  • Sunday night myself and a bunch of guys from church got together and watched the UFC that come on Saturday night. MAN IT WAS AWESOME!!!!
  • Little funeral work today and then some golf

No comments: