Twitter Updates

Monday, May 4, 2009

Weekend Madness on Monday

  • Friday I took 2 of the most important people in Carlton Miles life (his mother and Mrs McIver) out to eat to celebrate his 46 birthday and to remember a great man.
  • Saturday was a long day that started at 5:30 so I could be a Dennis house at 6:00 to help him and Kim move some stuff out for a yard sale.
  • Saturday I also headed to Southern High School to help with Spotlight practice. Mrs McIver wanted to get the kids on mics ASAP. My good friend Becky was in town to teach some dance moves to the kids. So it was good to catch up with her.
  • Saturday night Laura and I headed to Hope Creek for a cook out to welcome 2 new boards members. Renee and Todd. We had a cook out and just hang out and fellowship it was awesome.
  • Sunday was church 3 services in one day is tiring.
  • I am not a numbers guy never have and never will. But numbers were down this week not sure why I just no they were down.
  • Only number I care about is this people accepted Christ this weekend. THAT NUMBER IS THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS.
  • Chris and the band just flat out rocked Sunday. Lead off with some U2 and Chris nailed it.
  • Scott did a great job wrapping up our series "It's Personal"
  • In Kidz Cove we took the story on Jonah to a whole nothin level. We also revealed a new value as well as 2 new songs.
  • Laura and I had lunch Sunday with some old friends. Adam Cook and his wife Val and one of the cutest babies alive Olivia. Adam is the Student Pastor at NHC and is one of the funnest guys I know. Great to see them again
  • Sunday night was Big Rock and we wrapped up our series " Who you haggin with". We talked about how to become wise true friends. Really great series for us in Big Rock.
  • Sunday night after Big Rock I crashed HARD and now I am right back to it and could not be happier.
  • Golf on Wednesday and I can't wait

Peace

No comments: