Twitter Updates

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekend Madness

  • Crazy busy busy week at the funeral home this week. Not alot of church work since that took up most of the week
  • Friday was a crazy day as my dad was rushed to the ER with what they thought was a heart attack. Good news is that it is not a heart attack but they are not sure what it was. He has a Doctors appointment on Monday in the A.M.
  • Saturday was another long day at the Funeral Home to the point that I did not even make it to church until the last 15 minutes.
  • Saturday night Doss and I did a concert at the Scared Grounds Coffee House and man in my humble opinion we rocked the place out.
  • This weekend Doss and his crew on the Arts team stepped it up big time and just rocked with some great worship. Doss rocked it with our opening song Chris Brown's "Dreamer"
  • Scott did an awesome job with week 3 of our series eXposed revealing the truth about church
  • Back in Kidz Cove we were into week 3 of Knowledge. Handed out alot of Cove Cash this week and I loved it. Gordo was back this week but watch out Coach is coming to the Cove next week
  • Big Rock rocked my face off. I really love hanging out with those teens. We switched stuff around and met in the large group room back in Kidz Cove and did a stripped down acoustic set for worship. Man it was AWESOME (insert huge guitar rif here)

No comments: