Twitter Updates

Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekend Madness

  • So not to stressful of week this week. The Kidz Cove remodel is done so I had no projects this past week.
  • Friday night Laura and I meet some friends of ours for dinner. We went to a Ham and Egg Supper. And boy was it good. I really do think I could eat my weight in Country Ham.
  • Saturday was a chill day for me as I got up late, ate a late breakfast early lunch and hen just laid around on the couch most of the rest of the day. I had huge plans so going an getting everything I need to re-seed my yard, take the dog to get groomed, all kinds of stuff. But NOPE just sat there and watched CSI on Spiked network all day.
  • Saturday we had church and this was our first Saturday back in full swing with leaders and lessons the whole shebang. Great night for us at the Creek.
  • Sunday got up and did it all over again. Scott was not feeling so hot but he was still able to rock our face off with a great 2nd week of our series eXposed. This week he talked about God and Suffering (if god loves us why does bad stuff keep happening).
  • Chris and the rest of the band did and bang up job on some Worship. Great job guys
  • Back in Kidz Cove they got to meet Gordo for the first time. He talked about Temptation, sang some Temptations songs, and how to make the Wise Choice if you were temped.
  • Big Rock just was awesome again this week. I really feel these teens want to learn some and are hungry for God's word right now.
  • Numbers were a little off but more important Energy was through the roof, Sprites are high, Hearts are willing to service, Faces have smiles on them, and new folks are still coming each week. I have not been at Hope Creek long but there is a buzz going on that I have never felt there before. And it feels good
  • Back to work this week writing playbooks and doing all the paper work side of ministry in Kidz Cove

No comments: