Twitter Updates

Monday, May 19, 2008

Weekend Madness

: Great weekend at The Creek lots of folks there and some great worship.
: Chris did a bangin job on a "Rob Thomas" tune
: Scott brought it kicking off our new series Sabotage
: There is something in the air over at The Creek and it feels good
: Had lots of kids in Great Adventure on Sunday talking about Patience
: I work with a great group of folks in Scott and Chris but also all the folks who service at The Creek
: Had a chance to speak to the Big Rock youth last night on others first. They are awesome. I have never been a part of a group that is so open and honest when we talk to them.
: Had a great dinner with Laura and my good friend Carlton
: Looking forward to June 15 (fathers day) we have got some good stuff for you dad's

I am tired so I am off to bed

No comments: