Twitter Updates

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Weekend Madness

  • So this week I have been getting over a battle with a cold. It was kicking my rear end but in the end I won and am feeling much better.
  • Saturday Laura and I hosted a party at the house for the Christmas season. Had lots of fun, had lots of food and drinks and even played little Guitar Hero.
  • Sunday was church. This was the first Sunday I had with our new service time. And it was good. And there were lots and I do mean lots of folks there on Sunday. Sunday was the largest number of folks on a single weekend at Hope Creek in a long time.
  • Chris and the band were just ripping it up. They had a 3 piece brass band that was just kicking. Scott did a banging job with week 2 of our series "Come home for Christmas"
  • Kidz Cove was awesome as we talked about the Christmas story from the view of the Shepherds
  • Sunday night was also 201 which meant that I got to hang out with some folks that want to go through the partner process at The Creek. And that is always AWESOME!!!

No comments: