Twitter Updates

Thursday, October 9, 2008

More Than A Feeling

So last night we had Group Link at Hope Creek and it was AWESOME. More than 40 folks have signed up to be in a life groups. Laura and I are hosting a mixed group. Singles, married and dating folks. I like to call us overflowers. These are the folks that did not fit into the other groups. But trust me I believe they fit with us. We were having so much fun last night people told us to keep it down. So our new group will be meeting on Tuesday nights at 7:00pm. And I believe more than a feeling that this group is going to be the bee's knee's. I can't wait for dinner on Tuesday so we can learn more about each other. Man GOD is doing some great stuff at Hope Creek right now and I am blessed to be a part of it. See y'all at The Creek this weekend

No comments: