Twitter Updates

Monday, August 18, 2008

Weekend Madness

  • Chris and the rest of the Arts Team did an awesome job. Can you say some Johnny Lang in the Worship set.
  • Scott rocked out another great talk on Jonah.
  • Great Leadership meeting Saturday night with all the team and church leaders at Hope Creek. Scott helped us renew our focus and know our wins
  • Lots of kids back in Kidz Cove this weekend. We have been taking a break for the summer from teaching but I am ready to get back to normal.
  • Laura and I went to visit a friend of ours that has cancer. Chuck is doing great and will come home Monday. God's grace has been around him and his family big during this hard time.
  • Getting ready for a big week of projects back in Kidz Cove. New door and deck will be in the new check-in room by this weekend ( I hope)
  • If you call The Creek home. September 6 we are having a special service just for you and it is going to be all that and a big ol bag of chips. Worship, prayer, and service for all those that will grace our doors for the re-opening on September 7th
  • Sad that the summer is almost gone and that means Laura will be going back to school. I love the summer when I get to see her everyday. I don't say it enough but I love her so much!!!
  • Getting ready to rock your face off with our Grand Re-Opening on September 7. I promise it is going to be something you don't want to miss

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww baby that was really sweet!! i love the summer too! i love you with all my heart! kisses:* xoxo